The One Looking Back At You in the Mirror

 I write about change. “To make this happen, I've gotta change this”. “To make that happen, 

I’ve gotta change that”. There are times when "This and That change."
But what do you do when "This and That Don't Change?"

You can be a Blamer

“It's because of This, That happens
 to me” or “It's because of That, I can't do This”

. The mindset starts when we are children. And as a child grows in a House of Blame, they think 
it’s right to point the finger at others instead of taking personal responsibility or accepting the personal shame of their actions. Being a trucker for so many years, I have seen how it has become the norm to drive not considering anyone else but yourself. Cutting over 3 lanes at the last minute for an exit, pulling out into traffic instead of waiting 2-3 more seconds and let the oncoming car, traveling at highway speed mind you, pass by. All the while cursing and gesturing about why they almost had an accident. More often than not, there are children in the car seeing and becoming just like what they interpret as the way to act. After a few years, we are facing them at our job, maybe in our relationships. It has become the norm that it dont matter whats right as long as we can blame or make ourselves believe who or what's to blame to avoid accountability. Sometimes it was just an accident. That's why they are called accidents, nobody meant to do anything, but there someone is, one finger pointing at somebody else while four fingers are pointing back at them, Think about that a moment                                                                                                                                                        




I said that to say this, "If this doesn't change and that doesn't change" to help us manage stress and anxiety, WHATS LEFT? 


I can say with my head held up that when i decided to take personal responsibility for my life, that's when I really started learning. It is amazing how much I really knew about nothing. Are you going to live the only life granted to you with worry and stress because it's not your fault? I can say with my head held up that when i decided to take personal responsibility for my life, that's when I really started learning. It is amazing how much I really knew about nothing.
Now lets start learning                                                                                
WHY WOULD I WANT TO CHANGE ? Whatever it is you wanna do, that is your why for wanting to do it.
Why is it Important to you and HOW does it tie into your long term life vision? IS IT IMPORTANT TO YOU, WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP TO PURSUE IT?
WHERE DO YOU START ?          

What’s one action you could take today – and every day after – to begin moving toward a less stressful life?
One other thing … I say this with the utmost respect, and again, I have no idea what your situation is … Still, I have a hard time believing you have no other options. I believe we always have options. They may not be the options you feel the most comfortable with, or they may be hidden behind a wall of fear and apprehension. But if you live in the modern world, and have access to a computer and internet, you have options.
As i said inWHO ARE WE” Someone loves you enough to make it your WHY...Aren't they  Important enough?
 Let me know how your doing. I maybe across the country or the globe but I’m here to listen and chat. That's no accident.  
 Remember, As long as The One looking back at you in the Mirror likes what he sees, then your on the right track.
Please let me know what you think or even to reach out to be there for another.
That's the Importance of  Why i do what i do.   

Comments